The ACCESS Section manages and operates the statewide law enforcement telecommunications system — A Central Computerized Enforcement Service System (ACCESS).
ACCESS provides telecommunications linkage to law enforcement and other criminal justice agencies. It provides a means for agencies to query multiple state and national databases to include information systems provided by the Department of Corrections, Department of Licensing, Parks, the Washington Crime Information Center (WACIC), and the Washington State Identification Section (WASIS).
The system also allows both national and international queries through the International Justice and Public Safety Information Sharing Network (NLETS) switch to include Interstate Identification Index (III) and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). NLETS also provides responses from the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC), and Interpol as well as other state hot file and licensing information.
ACCESS usage is limited to criminal justice purposes as outlined by the FBI standards. Criminal justice agencies must maintain a current user acknowledgment with ACCESS and comply with state and national standards for training, technical security, and auditing.
If you would like copies of other memos/announcements please contact the ACCESS Section at ACCESS@wsp.wa.gov.
- CJIS Users Workshop (06-13-2018)
- Vln Field (04-13-2018)
- Advanced Authentication Locked Mdts (03-02-2018)
- Stolen Cellular Phone Entry Updates (02-20-2018)
- http://2-20-2018 NCIC_WACIC Stolen Cellular Phone Entry Updates.pdf
- ACCESS Test Records – February 2018
- ACCESS Violation Report Form “
- Additional ORI Request Form
- Agency Contact Information Update – Memo 550
- Correction Notice
- NCIC Code Manual
- Non-Criminal Justice Violation Report
- Request for Off-Line Search
- XML Resource Center